Platelamp's Survival Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recede's treasure hunt! [Event][Giveaway][Treasure][Swag]

2 posters

Go down

Recede's treasure hunt! [Event][Giveaway][Treasure][Swag] Empty Recede's treasure hunt! [Event][Giveaway][Treasure][Swag]

Post  recede Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Starting today I will be distributing chests around the vicinity of spawn with goodies in them. Your goodies could range from 5 iron to a full enchanted diamond armour set.

All rewards/prizes are personally funded by me and my supplies of items. No creative is or will be used.

Every few hours I will dump another chest full of goodies.
The clues will be redstone torches. Goodluck, ladies and gentlemen.

Recede's treasure hunt has begun!
recede
recede

Back to top Go down

Recede's treasure hunt! [Event][Giveaway][Treasure][Swag] Empty Re: Recede's treasure hunt! [Event][Giveaway][Treasure][Swag]

Post  recede Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:10 am

Current wealth distribution with no chests so far found:
64 diamonds.
128 gold.
320 iron.
Melon blocks, Redstone, Junk, Bones, Redstone torches etc are scattered around too.
There are only about 10 chests.
All contain at least 1 diamond.
All are within 150 blocks of spawn. None are "buried".
ALL are clearly marked with redstone torches. Some are hidden, though. ie; Under cliffs, behind drop-offs as you leave spawn.. Some are close to spawn. High. Low.
Some are a little further. Some you can see from spawn. Some you have to be looking towards spawn to see.

recede
recede

Back to top Go down

Recede's treasure hunt! [Event][Giveaway][Treasure][Swag] Empty Re: Recede's treasure hunt! [Event][Giveaway][Treasure][Swag]

Post  Byrd Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:27 am

All your diamonds are belong to me.

And done. Thanks.
Byrd
Byrd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum