Platelamp's Survival Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.3 Release coming soon, and the server at the moment.

4 posters

Go down

1.3 Release coming soon, and the server at the moment. Empty 1.3 Release coming soon, and the server at the moment.

Post  Byrd Thu May 24, 2012 4:30 pm

With 1.3 coming soon, and all the changes it brings, it might require a new world, though unlikely.

If it doesn't I know that I'm not the only one that could use a fresh start, I know that the world is still quite new (2ish weeks old), but with all the griefing that took place when the server was public without the guest protection, I wouldn't mind a restart.

However, I'm afraid that Platelamp is too busy with Diablo III to concern himself with this problem. Chimney hasn't been on in a week or so, who knows where he is, and KU should hopefully be coming back soon from his finals.

I feel like the server is kind of dying off, the past few days I've only seen a few people on at a time, and always the same few people.
Byrd
Byrd

Back to top Go down

1.3 Release coming soon, and the server at the moment. Empty Re: 1.3 Release coming soon, and the server at the moment.

Post  Admin Thu May 24, 2012 4:53 pm

I am proud of the spawn I built! I was thinking about some things to try and spice up the server. Multi-world support would be great. We could provide a portal to the old world, but Id like to provide portals to such maps like Survival Island, and players could go and play that if they wanted or something near the sort.

What updates will 1.3 entail?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://platelampsurvival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1.3 Release coming soon, and the server at the moment. Empty Re: 1.3 Release coming soon, and the server at the moment.

Post  Byrd Thu May 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Byrd
Byrd

Back to top Go down

Post  jon214thab Thu May 24, 2012 9:36 pm

I am really against a whole new world. This is why I left 3 server before and watched one die. Alot of people work really hard on things (seeing how this is survival it is harder than on a creative server) and do not want to lose things.
jon214thab
jon214thab

Back to top Go down

Post  Byrd Thu May 24, 2012 11:03 pm

jon214thab wrote:I am really against a whole new world. This is why I left 3 server before and watched one die. Alot of people work really hard on things (seeing how this is survival it is harder than on a creative server) and do not want to lose things.

You should have seen what I had in the old world.
Byrd
Byrd

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 25, 2012 12:34 pm

jon214thab wrote:I am really against a whole new world. This is why I left 3 server before and watched one die. Alot of people work really hard on things (seeing how this is survival it is harder than on a creative server) and do not want to lose things.

I'm not gonna do that.

If i do anything of the sort, I will add a multiworld plugin, allowing players to travel between two seperate worlds.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 25, 2012 12:51 pm

i looked at this list. quite interesting. I'm alittle excited for the changes. I hope it is released soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  donsweenioli Fri May 25, 2012 1:35 pm

I'm ambivalent over a restart...don't really care much one way or the other. Others do have some fine structures built, so if I get bored with mine I can always drop/give away all my possessions and head off into the wilderness with a pick and some bread to start over. But I'm not quite at that point yet anyway.

donsweenioli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum