Platelamp's Survival Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please make the server whitelisted again.

+2
recede
swuba
6 posters

Go down

Please make the server whitelisted again. Empty Please make the server whitelisted again.

Post  swuba Sat May 12, 2012 10:24 am

Title.
There have been too many griefers lately, I mean, it happened when it was whitelisted once, now, there were 4 of them, they have been banned already, but please, make it whitelisted again, because it's terrible like this.

swuba

Back to top Go down

Please make the server whitelisted again. Empty Re: Please make the server whitelisted again.

Post  recede Sat May 12, 2012 11:21 am

2 more since this post was created.
-Support
recede
recede

Back to top Go down

Please make the server whitelisted again. Empty Re: Please make the server whitelisted again.

Post  KnowinglyUnknown Sat May 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Yea, I agree. My home got griefed. If it's not getting whitelisted, then I'm moving underground and staying there, because building anything cool above ground is clearly just going to lead it to be griefed to shit since it is public.
KnowinglyUnknown
KnowinglyUnknown

Back to top Go down

Post  recede Sat May 12, 2012 2:37 pm

KnowinglyUnknown wrote:Yea, I agree. My home got griefed. If it's not getting whitelisted, then I'm moving underground and staying there, because building anything cool above ground is clearly just going to lead it to be griefed to shit since it is public.

Move to like, 10000/10000 with me?
recede
recede

Back to top Go down

Post  donsweenioli Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Hokay, so I go on vaca for a week and lots seems to have occurred while I was gone. Just wanted to say that most of the reason I requested to join this server was because it was whitelisted. But Ima get started again when I've got a couple hours to get things going.

donsweenioli

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 12, 2012 11:10 pm

donsweenioli wrote:Hokay, so I go on vaca for a week and lots seems to have occurred while I was gone. Just wanted to say that most of the reason I requested to join this server was because it was whitelisted. But Ima get started again when I've got a couple hours to get things going.

Don it is public, but there is a guest system in order.

players who join can not build until they have registered on the forum and i or an admin has added them
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://platelampsurvival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Byrd Sat May 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Admin wrote:
donsweenioli wrote:Hokay, so I go on vaca for a week and lots seems to have occurred while I was gone. Just wanted to say that most of the reason I requested to join this server was because it was whitelisted. But Ima get started again when I've got a couple hours to get things going.

Don it is public, but there is a guest system in order.

players who join can not build until they have registered on the forum and i or an admin has added them

They can't build, does that mean they can't break things? I haven't had any griefing problems, only one and I think someone just wanted to see inside my house but the door was locked so they broke thru the wall.
Byrd
Byrd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down